Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    defjam34 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Does he like me?
    So there is this guy and we are both freshmen in high school. He moved here about three years ago and we have been really good friends ever since. I have liked him for almost the whole time he has lived here and I am not sure if he likes me back. Some of my friends think he does, but I am not sure anyone knows for sure. Last year there was a semi formal dance and he ended up asking me to it. So we went togethor and that was the end of it. I wasn't sure if he liked me after that but I recently asked him to homecoming and he said yes. So I am kind of confused.
    auditt03 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Sounds like he does like you! Especially if you guys have been really good friends, sometimes friendship turns into more, but he could be scared of losing that friendship if you guys were to break up. Go to homecomming and have a great time, and see if anything happens. He could be too shy to say anything to you. I would wait until after homecoming and if you still can't tell by how he is acting, then tell him how you feel. I would say that you do have feelings for him, but you don't want to ruin your friendship and ask him if he feels the same way. If he says he only wants a friendship, don't loose hope and continue being you, he won't get mad at you for telling him how you feel and if he did then he isn't even worth being friends with. I went through the same thing when I was a little younger and the guy ended up only wanting to be friends so I got over it and was still best friends with him. After a few years I thought of him as a brother and no longer had a crush on him, and now he wants to be with me and has for the past 5 or 6 years. I still talk to him almost everyday, and he regrets turning me down but we are happy to still be in eachothers lives. Good luck! ( :

Oct 14, 2011, 06:14 PM
    How do I get him to kiss me
    So I am dating this guy and we are both freshmen. We have been going out a while and we hold hands and hug. But he hasn't kissed me yet. We are both really shy and this is both our first time dating someone so we are very inexperienced. I know I can't make him kiss me but what are some tips?
    Darkestnights77 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2011, 06:45 PM
    hmm, this is tricky.
    OK try this, if you guys have been going out for a while now, Im sure you two would be really comfortable around each other, even if you are shy. I know, because I'm shy as well :P
    so, try at least once, to ask him to kiss you :) you never know what he might do, and maybe he's been having the same anxieties to kiss you too. Just have a little courage and try at least once ^^
    Mollipop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Well, I would suggest to just go for it and kiss himm..
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2011, 06:25 PM
    Be confident in knowing that he is a FRESHMAN BOY... he wants NOTHING more than to kiss you. He is just shy himself and doesn't know how to make the first move. He is likely afraid of rejection, even though you two are going out. Help him out a little... make the first move.. ask him to kiss you in a sweet, romantic way. Or the next time he goes in for the hug, don't let his face past yours... it might be a little awkward at first but it will get the ball rolling!

Good luck ;)

Oct 18, 2011, 04:37 PM
    OK thanks for the advice but the next day I asked this question he kissed me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search