Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skander Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 02:27 PM
    My John Deere L110 will only start.
    My lawn tractor will start if I jump the battery. It will run for 5 to 10 minutes and then stop. If I jump again, it will start and run for a couple minutes. Couple it be a bad alternator?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2011, 04:26 PM
    Sounds like a bad battery to me.
    Have the battery testedl
    Charging it isn't testing it ,
    Could show a full charge , but fail a load test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere l110 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Started mowing lawn ran for about 30 to 60 minutes. And ran well then it just dyed.had old gas in it so I drained all the gas out of the tank replaced with fresh gas then blew out all the line with 100 # of air carb cleaned float area and carb sprayed some carb cleaner into to the intake to see if...

John Deere L110 Won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I washed my mower - including the engine, and now it won't start. When I turn the key I get a clicking sound. The lights come on but the engine won't turn. The 20a fuse appears to be OK.

John Deere L110 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old L110. Just replaced the battery. Started and ran fine on 2 or 3 different occasions. Pulled up on a slope where the front wheels were about a foot higher than the rear and shut the engine off for a minute. When trying to restart got a single click then NOTHING. Have...

John Deere L110 won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L110 that won't start. It's not the battery or the starter. The engine turns over but it won't fire and I have already replaced the spark plugs and it did not help. It seems to be electrical I'm not sure.

View more questions Search