Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2011, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHoneyVintage View Post
    wondergirl your mom is going to have to look if there's any markings on the silverware. is it yellowed or in what kind of condition? also look for the pattern styles on Ebay. any other info on it?
    The silver is in perfect condition and complete servings for six plus hostess pieces. I got a price guide from the library and also checked eBay. Now we have to get it appraised and find a buyer somehow (not easy in this economy). Thanks for that help, HHV.

I wish you lived near me. We would have fun swapping recipes and starting a writers' group. (You're a good writer.)
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2011, 11:03 PM
    W.G. glad you find the silver pieces on Ebay and are able to price them, now you can make a profit which is good. I usually just ignores it when someone says compliments to me like 'you have nice handwriting' or w/e. it makes me feel uncomfortable so I just pretend I didn't hear it and move on to the next thing. Just wanted you to know to know that... now it's too bad we don't live closer we could've maybe did some activities :( like the book club, sigh. You work at the library? What's that's like? I wish I could get a job there, but it's small and not hiring at this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MIL too intrusive. [ 4 Answers ]

I just seriously need some outsider advice on my relationship with my MIL. For nine years we have butted heads and my husband has been the between for all theses years. From the day that I met her she has not liked me. Now together we have four children how do we work around having her see the kids...

Violating probation [ 1 Answers ]

"i was convicted of first degree burglary in 2005 and placed on a 5 year probation. While in school, I was in a physical altercation and resisting arrest has been put on my record. I was never convicted of violating probation. I was to request the felony be dropped and eventually expunged. Is this...

Intrusive mental voice [ 6 Answers ]

So I don't know what's going on with me. I have a huge lack of appetite, lack of interest. When I approach a meal or any food I get nauseous. And all of this started when I saw a talk show where a lesbian was saying that she enjoyed hitting on straight women, and that every woman has had the desire...

Intrusive In Laws [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm new to the site and hope to gather some good advice in order to stay sane. I have some in law problems. My husband and I got married 4 months ago, we live with his family. I do not have any family in the US, only my husband. The problem I have is with my husbands' mother and...

Violating Probation in ct [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend was arrested in 1998 on a drug charge. He was sentence to 7years in jail. He only did 18months in jail and the let him go in 2000 but he had to report to a probation office. He never reported to probation. He left ct and want to New York. He ran from probation for 8years. He got...

View more questions Search