Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon1973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Why is my daughter seeing a shadow
    My daughter is 7 and has just woke up crying saying there was a shadow (person) right next to her bed about to pass her water bottle. She asked if it was her dad and it wasn't. She also said as soon as she woke up and saw them they quickly disappeared out of her door and then she heard footsteps. I have also heard footsteps at night and also my father in law when he stayed over once. Are children more sensitive to the spirit world and could this possible be a spirit (a close member of my family that passed last year)? Can anyone help? Thank you.
    DragonRider11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 02:10 PM
    This will probably sound biased to you, cause I'm a Christian. Sorry!
    There is a chance that your daughter saw a demon. According to the Bible, demons ARE real, same with angels. Spirits of family members will not appear in our world (again, the Bible), so I believe that the apparition she saw was a demon. This is something I would pray about, but I don't know what you believe in, so I really hope this doesn't offend you. Sorry again :(
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 30, 2011, 04:53 PM
    I very much agree with Dragonrider. I believe children can be more sensitive but even more than that I believe they are the target more often than adults. Children are innocent and so open to those types of things. That is why it is so important to pray over our children. When I tuck my little ones in to bed I prayer over their minds and dreams... I plead the Blood of Jesus over them at night. My oldest did have a manifestation in her room one night and I took authority over it and commanded it to leave. It did. You see, in Jesus we have been given authority over EVERY evil power. There is no spirit that is not subject to someone who knows who they are as a child of God. I do not believe humans spirit can remain after death... in fact the bible tells us otherwise. What we are told is that Satan is a liar and deceiver... and so are his angles. We are told he and his followers can appear as angels of light. You see, their game is deception. If I were you I would contact a church in your area that has experience and knowledge in this type of thing (be careful because some do not). So, yes, this could be a spirit... and no I would not allow it to stay in my home. Does this help you at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The shadow of the taken [ 0 Answers ]

I heard this song like 4 or 6 years ago and I've been looking for it ever since the music video is about these kids and adults being taken by some people I don't know who and these group of people go and try to look for them and find the place and free everybody and they all run back home and some...

Shadow People [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can give me some answers to this problem. My daughter and son in law just moved into a new home and they have seen and heard a lot of stuff but, the thing that bothers them the most is they have both seen shadow people, and that scares the devil out of them but, worse than that is my...

A shadow of a shadow person? [ 2 Answers ]

First, I'll set the scene. I'm laying down on my bed on my left side facing my window blinds. On the other side of the room was my digital clock that shined a bright light onto the blinds and it was about two or three in the morning. SO... I suddenly awoke out of a deep sleep for no apparent...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Shadow Calculation [ 13 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone able to give me answer for this question.. How to show the shadow of an object for(e.g.Buildings) when the position of sun and geographical position of building is known? Also say me in which direction the shadow will fall and what will be the length of the shadow? Is their...

View more questions Search