Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mademoiselle01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Who should I choose?
    I have almost 2 years in a relationship with a very special boy. He's gorgeous, he loves me so much with all his heart, is happy when is around me.. all this time. I felt the same, till 3 months ago. Before meeting my actual boyfriend, I have loved someone very very much, a love that was never returned to me.

I have loved this guy for 4 years, waited for him and he never came. We used to talk with each other every day and every night. He always used to say to me that he cares for me, I'm special etc, but on the other way he was always in a relationship with many other girls. He said he didn't want to hurt me because he was a bad boy.. anyway, I'll get to the point.

One day I heard that he got a new girlfriend and that he really loves her. I felt terribly bad, but it wasn't the end of the world. I met my boyfriend and I thought I forgot the other one. I was happy,he has never made me cry.. but 3 months ago the other boy called me. He saw me on my way home, and after 2 years he said all the things I had waited for 4 years. He told me that he had loved me since the first time he saw me but didn't want me to suffer, that I was very special, he had never knew a girl like me, that he adores me. He was ready to break up with his girlfriend just to be with me.

I told him that I loved my boyfriend and I didn't want to talk with him,but then, I called him back just to tell him all I felt when I heard he loved the other girl. After that ,the other days he called me sometimes. I felt really good talking with him again, we laughed with each other and talked about memories. Now he wants to meet me. I don't know how I feel for my actually boyfriend and how I feel for the other boy. I'm so confused. I don't want to break up with my boyfriend, it'll destroy him, but on the other way I don't understand why I think about the other so much.

Should I meet him or no? Maybe things will be more clear after we see each other, but if I meet him I know I'll feel bad and guilty... Aaaaa I'm going crazyyy people!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Why would you trust a bad boy, when you have a good guy? That's DUMB!!

Ignore the bad boy putting a bug in your ear, tell him NO, too late, and respect the good guy that adores your funky draws.

Common sense tells you not to fall for the crap that all of a sudden he wants you. He had his chance and blew it.

You are confused because you have allowed him to stir your feelings and come between you and your guy. Continuing to let this happen is bad for your credibility, trust, and loyalty as a honorable partner. Its damn near lying and cheating. That's the next step. So don't meet him.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2011, 04:18 PM
    Sounds like your boyfriend is nice. Treats you well.

Why wreck a good thing?

"I have almost 2 years in a relationship with a very special boy. He's gorgeous, he loves me so much with all his heart, is happy when is around me..all this time. I felt the same, till 3 months ago"

How would you feel if your boyfriend did the same? Jumped when some crush called him up?

Charlie0x Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 6, 2011, 06:09 PM
    If you really want to do this meet the bad boy. But remind him it is NOT a date, you just want to see him. And do NOT hide it from your current boyfriend. Tell him you are meeting an old friend, but are just friends, if even that anymore. Do not share your feelings for this other guy to your boyfriend.
    But honestly why would he steer clear of you so you don't get hurt or whatever? Doesn't he know it hurt you more that he left, and then if he thinks being with girls hurts them why would he even hook up with another girl? He, to me, is obviously not the best choice. If you have an amazing, loving, gorgeous boyfriend who you do feel for why give him up? He sounds like a real catch and not many girls get that sort of chance in a relationship. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just saying that what you have might be the best you'll ever get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who do I choose? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for about 2 months.. but there's another guy I've liked for almost a year. My boyfriend and I are on a "break" so I can figure out what to do. Should I get back with my boyfriend or go after the guy I've liked for almost a year? :confused:

Which one do I choose [ 4 Answers ]

OK I know I probably sound like a right drama queen, but I have most recently gotten back with my ex girlfriend who for the last year I have claimed that I am in love with and want to marry etc. I am currently in a show and before getting back with my ex I had a thing with someone in it. Last night...

I can't choose! [ 7 Answers ]

Well. I work at a restaurant and there are three guys there who have caught my attention in different ways. The first is Divinci (not really I changed all of their names). Divinci is really fun and outgoing and crazy. We always have a lot of fun during work. He is 25. The next is Carrot (lol)...

Who Do I choose? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok! So there is this guy... That I have been talking to and I think I am falling in love with him and he has done told me that he feels the same and This is the problem. I am engaged to be married and I am having seconds thoughts on whether I really love him or even am ready to get married. and the...

View more questions Search