Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsparling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 09:06 AM
    1992 chev Pickup
    My Chev Pick up will not start. I have a new battery, but have no power to anything. How can I find the prolblem?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Begin by testing all under-hood and under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Hopefully, this will help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145
    huskyjjc Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2007, 01:34 PM
    If all fuses and batt are good check the wires at the starter sometimes there are wires at the starter motor that go inside the car. They will be on the same post as the batt cable

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s Chev truck, brake light - tail light troubleshoot [ 1 Answers ]

Help me please. Have early 80s chev pu... Front L turn signal light comes on when brake is applied... Seen a few of these on the road... Could this be a chev problem? Or just an electrical problem? Is there an obvious answer? Thanks, David

1994 chev truck elect problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have a truck that the volt gauge flickers when it is started. The alternator was repalced twice and two different batteries. Also th whole grounding system was gone through. Now even the wipers work after the truck has been running for awhile not right away and when they start each time the brake...

Temp gauge showing temp, 2001 Chev Malibu [ 13 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Chev Malibu LS, V6, temp gauge is not showing any heat at all, not registering when I know the coolant is hot ? Veh has about 126000 mi on it, never been flushed out, thought I would attempt to flush myself but don't you think the problem might be a bad thermostat ? If so, where and...

Headlights 1992 Chevy Pickup [ 1 Answers ]

I need to change the low beams on my 1992 C150 Chevy pickup and for the life of me I can not see how to get at the beams. Anyone got an idea how I accomplish this? Thanks Super Dave

View more questions Search