Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PGZC08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 11:07 AM
    I think my room is haunted or I have vivid dreams?
    I have vivid dreams and day dreams, for example if I'm dreaming that bees are stinging me I feel the sting. This is normal for me, but what isn't normal is when I'm trying to go to sleep (still awake) and I hear a male voice, rare occasion female whispering to my ear my name and other things, I also have seen a static like shadow come out of my closet like in a human form and also while traveling seeing the moon with a star shape of the same shadow. Sometimes when I'm alone I feel as if someone is looking at me. The last event was feeling a presence sitting in my bed and tenderly touching me in the arm, I was trying to go to sleep at the time of the event. This presence is not violent, like if it was a family member or something friendly. No known family members have died in my home, but I have felt this presence since my grandmother from my fathers side died about 10 years ago. The feeling of the presence heightens when I see scary movies.

Additional Details
    We do have neighbors on 4 sides and yes we live in a place filled with electrical transformers, lines and communication towers. The neighborhood is one of the most bothersome when it comes to electrical power and my room is the electrical home base (it has to most plugged things in the house since it's the tallest room it is the only one that has easy access to telephone and internet lines connection) . The house doesn't have previous owners either. How can it be grandma when it a male voice?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2011, 02:29 PM
    The overabundance of electrical activity in that room is the key to what is happening to you in that room. Try rearranging your bed in a different area of the room and if that doesn't help, then move your bed into another room altogether.

Spirits tend to congregate around electrical activity. They can actually travel on electrical storms as well.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 30, 2011, 04:58 PM
    How can it be grandma when it is a male voice? Because it is not grandma, or any other human spirit for that matter. I'm not too interested in the electrical problem. How old are you? What other things are whispered to you besides your name?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 30, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Bearing in mind the link between electrical and magnetic fields you might find this interesting:

Hypnagogia: A Bridge to Other Realities | Serendip's Exchange

Oct 2, 2011, 05:41 AM
    I moved to this room because the previous one I had is now the office, but I can still use the guest room.
    He or She has whispered incoherent middle of the sentence things I can't even remember, I also feel this presence in my dads office particularly in an unused office they have, I feel as if it wants me to study with it (I study by speaking to myself). I started to feel the presence since I was ten but I have started to hear the male voice since I moved the bed from position in summer (I'm going to be 21 in November)

Oct 2, 2011, 07:50 AM
    Latest event: the presence disappear when I put on a rosary, I decided to do this cause I felt it was watching me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 2, 2011, 05:24 PM
    Some weaker spirits like that will shy away from anything remotely religious. If that works for you, keep it up. If not, let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vivid dreams getting out of control! [ 3 Answers ]

I dream about an ex lover and wake up feeling like we're back together. I have nightmares and wake up screaming drenched in sweat, I dream my boyfriend cheats on me and wake up crying, and have a hard time believing he didn't really do it, I feel like m going crazy, my dreams are way too realistic!...

New house haunted room [ 7 Answers ]

We moved into an old farm house that is everything we have dreamed of. First night here alone I was painting my step-sons room(befor the move) and when I got to the door of a second room (off his) , while I was on the ladder I kept feeling like something was going to pull me right through the door....

Haunted in my dreams? [ 4 Answers ]

All right the last few months I've been almost afraid to sleep. I keep having there dreams of a war. I'm fighting in it and every time I am scared senseless by this... well I can't explain it. I remember this thing from a bad child experience. A relative of mine died and I never got to see him...

Intense, vivid, lucid dreams since moving to new home [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard that we always dream, whether you remember them or not. For the past 5-10 years, I have not remembered many of my dreams and if I did, they were few and far between. However, since I had moved into my new home about 5 days ago, each night I have had very vivid, lucid, and intense...

View more questions Search