Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shae_turner_007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 10:00 PM
    My parents blocked a guys number on my phone, is there a way for me to call him still
    I need a number to able me to call or text him?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 30, 2011, 03:29 AM
    How old are you?

If your parents took this action it was probably for your own good. You should be discussing with your parents why they did, not trying to go behind their backs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 07:59 PM
    First no, the phone will still be coming from that number.

The second is why are you calling the number ( to allow it to work) if you are not suppose to be talking, that means you don't call them either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

People cannot call my voip number, but I can call out [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday the phone worked today it does not. Incoming caller hears amessage saying to contact their provider because the call is being treated as a local call but should be treated as a long distance call. I myself tried calling "HOME" from my cell and had the same problem, I contacted the cell...

I keep getting disturbing messages from a blocked number on my cell phone.. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been receiving disturbing phone messages left on my answering machine on my cell phone .and it says its from a blocked number so I can't call it back... what can I do to find out who it is?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Blocked Call [ 1 Answers ]

Is there away to find out a private number that is calling my cell phone?

If I blocked someone's number, are they still able to call private? [ 1 Answers ]

I needed to block my ex's number, but he calls private normally. I was wondering if I called my cell phone company so they could block it, would he still be able to call me from private? I hate my phone ringing nonstop. Especially when I'm with my boyfriend because he knows its my ex.

View more questions Search