Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Behaviour and response of systems.
    Can some one please tell me how to explain the behavior and response of systems in terms of specific heat capacity, temperature gradients and gas laws?:confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2007, 07:21 AM
    I don't really know how to answer your question.

The specific heat capacity specifies how much energy must be added to a material in order to raise it's temperature by one Kelvin.

A temperature gradient is simply the difference in heat between two points in a material

The main gas law is PV=nRT, from this you can derive most of the other laws, like P is proportional to 1/V etc.

Please feel free to elaborate if you need more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothetical Response to this statement [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how you could would respond if you ever ran into your ex either in person or on the phone and they mentioned they are now in another relationship. The few ones that came to mind would be good for you, glad you found someone that can make you happy. Not sure exactly and...

Thanks so much for quick response [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time and I have been wearing the rings and I go back to work tomorrow. I will continue to wear her rings with pride and I thank all of you.

Auto response for emails [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, guys, this is a quesiton someone has aksed me so I am passing this along to you and hope you can help. I thought it would be easier to paste the question here: I know outlook can do autoresponder but I am not sure if this is exactly how he would want to do it. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search