Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberly25mori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 02:53 PM
    How to get alcohol out your urine?
    Hi I have a drug screen Friday,I haven't drink anything sincs Sunday,will it show up?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2011, 03:22 PM
    Kimberly,

Regardless of the type of test administered there should be no trace of alcohol in your system at 5 days.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 13, 2011, 07:28 AM
    This is in the Labor Law sub-forum. How is it any business of Kimberly's employer whether she was drinking on Sunday anyway?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you have little alcohol 18hrs before a urine test do you fail? [ 0 Answers ]

I only had one and a half cup of sangria and had a urine test at 8pm after stopping at 140AM would it show up on my urine test I never drink that was the first time in forever if was v day and I just worked a long day my friend came over brought sangria and I had a glass sipped on it and than ate...

Information on how long does alcohol stay in your urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 2 beers at 3pm and was given a standard urine test at 10 pm the same day will this be positive?

Alcohol and probation [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfirend had 4 beers last night while eating he is a diabetic insulin depended he has to go for a ua test today at 2.00 will he pass

If a urine test comes back positive for alcohol from probation could I tell them I took [ 1 Answers ]

If I took a urine test for probation and it came back positive for alcohol. Could I tell them I took nyquil and get away with it?

Alcohol Urine testing [ 6 Answers ]

I Consumed 7 drinks on a Friday night, and 3 drinks the next Saturday night. All drinks were beer and my last drink was Saturday night around 9:30. I took a random urine test on Monday around 5:00 PM I workout regulary and have been drinking as much water as possible. Should I be worried about...

View more questions Search