Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Digital camcorder and computer space
    I just learned it take a lot of computer gigs. To accommodate
    The digital camcorder Samsung scd263. I have only 40gigs, window xp.

I guess I should upgrade my computer first, before purchashing
    A camcorder
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 4, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Not necessarily. You can still use the camcorder to take pictures. You can get DVD burners that allow you to burn directly from the camera. But if you want to edit the video on your PC you will need a new machine.
    saffle Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Yes you only need your computer if you are going to edit and embellish your videos.
    The computer is a temporary storage facility to enable editing. After that is done the edited version si put onto tape or DVD. A simple iMac with the iMovie that come with it gives you a lot of capability. Otherwise just show the videos on your TV or make copies like ScottGem suggested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capturing video from digital sony camcorder [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I recelently received this sony handycam dcr-hc26 digital mini cassette camcorder. Well you can transfer your video to the computer through a USB cable, I have installed the software that was included and my USB streaming works with the video playing on the computer live with picture and...

Help! What camcorder should I get? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an aspiring filmmaker, and after seeing the documentary "Tarnation", I decided it would be cool to record a bunch of entertaining everyday stuff that goes on in my life, both for practice shooting and editing. The only problem is I have no idea what camcorder to buy. :confused: I want one that...

Firewire problem with Sony Camcorder [ 7 Answers ]

I am wondering what the secret is to hooking up a Sony TRV330 digital Camcorder through the Firewire connection. Apparently there is a sequence that must be followed or you can blow out something in the Camcorder. I don't do this very often, so once again, I guess I killed it (the camcorder). ...

View more questions Search