Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Numbness in right leg above knee?
    Hello, I've been having a numbness feeling in my right leg just above my knee, this is been going on 4 quite sun tym now and it has now spread down my leg the feeling. I've been to the doctors twice first tym he measured bth my legs and said come bk if it continues, second time he sent me for blood test just waiting for the results at the moment has anyone had the same? If so do you know what this was? X

Check out some similar questions!

Numbness in right leg and sharp lower back pains [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any causes for SUDDEN numbness in right leg, sharp lower back pain, and sharp pain in lower right leg that persists for 24 hours? 42 yr old female, these symptoms occur while standing, sitting or lying down

Knee/leg pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started to get a weird feeling in my right knee feeling as if it had to be stretched, 30 minutes later while in the shower I got another funny feeling in my right café to knee I looked down and it looked like around my knee bone was swollen, the pain is coming and going only now it goes up to my...

About numbness on leg - urgent [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I recently have seen a doctor about a pain in my anus, which he diagnosed as being anal fissure. He gave me 2 ointments ; 1 whşch contains Tribenosid + Lidocaine HCl and one which Lidokain HCl . I have used it for about 1,5 weeks, and stopped using it for the following week. When that week had...

Numbness in right leg [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anybody help me?. Over the last 6 months I have had like a numb tingling type of sensatiom in my right thigh at he front and side of my thigh to just above the knee... I have mentioned this on several occasions to my gp but I don't get any explanations as to what this could be... Does...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.