Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrish1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 07:29 AM
    Intertherm furnace manual for model # FEH-012HA-C-03
    So here's the thing my furnace runs constantly unless I hit the breaker! I had a friend come and look at it because it wasn't kicking off any heat, it would turn on but no heat.now after he rearranging the wires I have heat all the time please help.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2011, 12:51 PM
    Obviously you have it wired wrong. What kind of heater is it? You should have R and C from the transformer, but only R is usually sent to t-stat. C goes to the other side of any relay or the gas valve to make a complete circuit. W goes to the gas valve and on the gas valve the other wire is C. If you have electric heat you may have a relay or a sequencer, a time-delay relay, and W and C are wired to the control circuit on it. G on the t-stat goes to the fan relay and if you have electric it pulls in fan relay when unit calls for heat, but on gas units the fan is controlled by the fan switch on heat exchanger when t-stat is on "auto." How is yours wired? DrTom4444

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual for Intertherm furnace model MRAC 2530 [ 2 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for the limit switches

Intertherm furnace model 431910- will come on in manual but not automatic [ 0 Answers ]

Help! The furnace is clicking like it wants to come on. If we take the furnace door off we can set to manual and it will come on and keep giving us heat. But when set to automatic it will not come on at all. I cannot find a manual anwywhere for this furnace. Hoping to figure this out without...

Intertherm furnace manual [ 1 Answers ]

My mother as an intretherm furance and it cycles on and off at night but runs fine during the day. Please tell what I need to check? Thanks

Nordyne Model e2eb-012ha furnace/ac [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nordyne e2eb-012ha furnace/ac. The furnace is either on or off. Already replaced thermostat. Any other ideas?

Diconnect Intertherm FEH 015H [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot pull out the Disconnect on the lower right side of the inside heating unit of the Intertherm FEH 015H 017H. Does it come completely out? Could it be stuck? It doesn't seem to budge and I'm not that much of a weakling. Thank you for any information. Patt aka pattusa

View more questions Search