Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnyanesh.k7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 05:09 AM
    Spring balance problem?
    I hang standard 100 gram weight to spring balance it should read 100 gram but it shows 94 gram , may I know why is it so ? And how to solve it?
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Sep 29, 2011, 06:50 AM
    You should be able to adjust the spring balance to read the standard weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please prepare balance sheet for the problem [ 1 Answers ]

5. From the following particulars, prepare the Balance sheet of KASIMLtd. on 31st March 2007. Annual sales Rs. 1,40,000 Sales to network 4 times Current Liabilities to Net Worth 50 % Current Liabilities to Net worth 80 % Sales to inventory 8 times Average collection period 40 days...

I've got a broken spring on a channel balance for a GAPCO single hung aluminum window [ 0 Answers ]

I've got a broken spring on a channel balance for a single-hung GAPCO aluminum window. Can I just replace the spring or do I need to replace the entire balance, and where do I get what I need?

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequen [ 1 Answers ]

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequency of 2hz. The speed of the wave is (you have to slove it or fill in the blank I don't get it T.T HELP)

Tub balance spring [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 8 year old whirlpool washer and the tub balance spring popped off.would really appreciate if anyone knows where it goes.:confused:

View more questions Search