Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlenoah4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 03:19 AM
    Spirits in my house?
    I just recently moved into an old apartment. And I have noticed some strange things like a door opening and closing. My front room shakes every night I can feel it when I am sitting on the sofa and I can see furniture shake. My daughter has also seen and felt this.
    My cats also seem tobe acting different and crying a lot. Someone told that it was most likely just the house settling but I don't think that is the case.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 29, 2011, 05:02 PM
    No, homes don't settle like that. However, if there is a train in the area it can certainly do that to a home. Some homes, while appearing level, can be off just enough to make doors move. These are just examples and ideas of course to give a non spiritual explanation. You live there and know the degree to which these things are happening. But of course there is a very real spiritual world out there and this can be your cause as well. But, being in an apartment, I might ask some of the other tenants if they either know what this could be or if they too have experienced these things. Let us know what you find out and we'll go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have spirits in my house? What do you think? [ 5 Answers ]

I am only a teenager. I moved in my new house in July of 2007. I did not feel or see a prescence of something until one night. Here's my 1st experience on what I think is in the house or whatever.ok.it was a school night & I went to bed.then I woke up at exactly 2:46 a.m.. When I woke up that night...

Spirits in the house ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old boy and have been living here for 8 years, about a year ago, I had just got home and was alone, as I tok my shoes off inside, I heard a whisper in my left ear, and it said "who is it?" and my whole body went cold, and my eyes started to water and there is no explanation, a month...

Spirits in the house [ 5 Answers ]

Was talking to daughter feeling upset about my partner , had my back to the door my daughter was facing it, suddenly it moved slide open 8cm maybe more/ also we heard noise giggles laughing a very clear as well from the kitchen about 2 weeks ago. Lived here 6 months athens greece. By the way may...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Does my new house have spirits in it ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I just moved into a new house with my family about 2 weeks ago. Before we built our new house, there was a small house that we tore down. The house was abandoned and when we went in we found all sorts of pictures of a family with small children, parents, grandparents, teenagers.etc. And all...

View more questions Search