Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yasminazoya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2004, 11:56 AM
    Scholarships for masters in europe
    Hi
    Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies)
    Any suggestions of where to find scholarships for international students?
    elibrit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2004, 06:13 AM
    You need to search
    All you need to do is search for universities. Try The Open Society Institute as well. But still the best way is to contact the Universities that you are interested in studying and see if they have finnacial aid available and opportunities for the Master's studyies you wish to attend.
    NourVictor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Hello yasimen, I am currently an architecure student at Jordan university,
    I gradute next year and I am looking for a scholorship in Architecture, maybe urban planning!
    Please email me if you got anything interesting :)
    Thanks a lot..

[email protected]
    dawit fekadu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 12:41 AM
    I am graduate of civil engineering and I live in the Ethiopia and I am very interested in studying in Europe please inform me about the available universities and scholar offering organizations and also clarify admission requirements and the application forms.
    sadeq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 12:18 AM
    I'm looking for scholarships position in architecture master of science .
    Ielts test :5
    What should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

Masters in Commerce+MBA in (MIS) now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have done my Masters in commerce and then MBA in manag. Info Sys now I am planning to do Masters in Computer Science in Software Eng... I am not sure why I should do it but there is a good scope of a better job after that I feel. I have also passed a few Networking exams. Any suggestion... ...

View more questions Search