Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetlanakay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 12:16 PM
    I am wanting to know if my brother or my father who have passed are around me?
    I've had two friends in my apartment which I moved in April 2011. They both have felt
    Like there is a spirit in my apartment. The one friend thinks she felt my Dad whom she
    Never met he passed away oct. 2 2001 and my brother he passed away march 1977. I have felt over the years my brother is with me. My Dad he wasn't to happy with me years before he passed and so I've wondered I guess if he still is and trying ways to sasy he still loves
    Me or he is sorry.. anyways if anyone could help me out Thank You
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 28, 2011, 05:48 PM
    I know this is not what you would like to hear, but I do not believe human spirits stick around after death. I know it can be a touchy and tough subject, but we get one life to live... and once that is done, we're out of here. Spirits do exist and interact with humanity... they are just not human ones. Of course, it is your choice to believe what you wish. There are many people out there who will cater to your thinking.
    sweetlanakay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 08:50 PM
    I understand what your saying, so you don't think spirits or ghosts exist?
    SERGIO41593 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2011, 02:07 AM
    I hate to sound rude, but the truth of the matter is that all that have passed are asleep. Somewhat in the same manner you are when you go to sleep at night. The only difference is they have no physical body to wake up again.

The only way they can be awakened is through a medium who will summon that person through familiar spirits, better known as demons of Satan the Devil. This is forbidden of God for anyone to seek contact.

Now what you are experiencing in your home are demons that possessed your father, or influenced him in every day life to do their bidding. They no longer have that person's body around to possess, and they don't want to leave the home, because that is where they dewelled for so long.

I hope I have helped you.

Sep 29, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Sergio, in a round about way that is what I was getting at except I disagree about her father being possessed. These spirits do not need to have lived IN the person they are mimicking and assuming her father and other family members were possessed is simply something we have no basis for.

Sweetlanakay - To rephrase that... I do believe those spirits exist... and manifest in the form of passed humans... to be more specific, I do not believe they are the spirits of dead human beings. We are told much in the bible about Satan and his angels ever going so far as representing themselves as angles of light. His game is deception. We are also told in the scriptures that after death comes the judgement... there is no coming back according to what God has revealed to us. Does that make sense to you at all?

Sep 29, 2011, 05:05 PM
    I understand you hauntinghelper, but I have studied this for many years. Demons still do posses humans, and hang around those they can influence.some sit quietly in a person, and only act when the oppitunity presents itself.have you ever said to someone,are you out of your mind?are you crazy?you could die from that, or you could go to jail. or get some one hurt from doing such a thing.it is either demonic influence, or possession that a person is not in their right state of mind.its an every day thing,commonly visible,and people who don't know think nothing of it.

Sep 29, 2011, 05:41 PM
    Spirits,and ghost are the same in terms. No physical body. Like the holy ghost, or the holy spirit, same thing.one is holy and the other is evil.

Sep 30, 2011, 11:59 AM
    I too have studied this for many years now and I suggest you reread my first reply to you. I never once said these things do not exist... I know first hand that they do. What I DID say was that we have no solid ground to say that just because a spirit is mimicking a person, does not mean that person was demon possessed. The deceased may have had nothing at all to do with that spirit. Is that any more clear for you?

Sep 30, 2011, 12:31 PM
    You don't get, it started after the faher was gone,and the son.read your bible about what demons do before and after possession.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Please let's try to stay on track here for the sake of the OP.

If you want to debate this then start a thread asking for opinions.

Please stop hijacking this thread.

Sep 30, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Agreed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to adopt Brother? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen and wanting to adopt my 12 year old brother from the Philippines. Can you help me know how this will be done, how long the process will take and if Possible how much money I will pay to process his papers?

Brother passed away 2009. No spouse, trust was prepared. When are taxes due and.. [ 1 Answers ]

My brother passed away in May 11, 2009. His trust left his estate to my sister and I. He and all of us are residents of California. I am having his estate tax prepared but there is some paperwork dealing with mothers LLC werein he was not yet removed off the LLC yet. His estate was less than 3.5...

How do I contact my brother he passed 6 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Father Passed Away [ 7 Answers ]

My father passed away on the 3rd of June due to a 16 year battle with Prostate Cancer. The last year I made sure I was there at every dr. appt and chemo appt. for support for my mom as well as my dad. Now that he is gone I am with my mother about every day my dad made me promise to not leave her...

My father passed [ 2 Answers ]

My father passed left inheritance. Married 18 years. Is my spouse entitled to my inheritance?

View more questions Search