Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbaven Posts: 153, Reputation: -4

Sep 28, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Can blowing my nose injures my jaw or the scabs?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 06:25 PM
    If you blow so hard you also blow your brains out too. Have you been blowing your nose a lot?

Sep 28, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Not that much, but sometimes when I do blow my nose. I will have some snote in the back of throat and sometime when I spit I will see snote in my spit but it was last week. But now went away, but it really nasty. DO you know why I had that problem?

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Your nose and throat are connected. Haven't you ever swallowed wrong and coughed liquid out of your nose?

Okay. I am finished talking about this now. I have a dying cat on my hands. Please call your oral surgeon's office in the morning, and then post here what you found out about your mouth situation. I will be waiting to read what they said.

Sep 29, 2011, 08:40 PM
    Can spit be sticky?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 29, 2011, 09:14 PM
    Please seek medical attention from your oral surgeon.

This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can landlord charge extra $100/month for a month to month lease in PA [ 8 Answers ]

I have been renting in PA for over 5 years now. The past 2 years I have gone month-to-month paying an extra $100 for this month-to-month option. Is this allowable in PA for a landlord to charge extra for going month-to-month after you have been there for at least a full year?

How can I cure an eye infection in my 3 month old kitten? [ 1 Answers ]

My 3 month old kitten has an eye infection in both eyes. I have used warm compresses and have been trying to keep it clean. Is there anything else I can do?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Massive infection under jaw after 3rd molar extraction [ 2 Answers ]

I had my wisdom theet (3) removed about 6 days ago. I knew right after the surgery that one lower one must have made problems since it hurt by far more than the other two extraction sites. I had a little swelling and some pain but about on the 2nd to 3rd day my jawbone (under side), throat and neck...

View more questions Search