Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aznpnoi69 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 02:12 AM
    Funeral and burial expenses
    My father passed away on October 2006. He was 77yo and on SSI, so I was left with the funeral and burial expenses. Are these expenses Tax Detuctible for my 2006 return?

Thanks
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 4, 2007, 08:47 AM
    No, they are not.

Sorry!
    admin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

May 3, 2011, 02:54 AM
    Glad your dad is not alive to read this...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to take children to a funeral? [ 2 Answers ]

At what age do you feel its appropriate to take a child to a funeral of a distant relative whom they've only met a couple of times?

Songs for Funeral [ 20 Answers ]

My cousin/best friend's fiancé died this past weekend in an accident involving dirt bikes (motorized)! They have a three week old son together. She is (obviously) very devistated as are we all! We are trying to help her out as much as possible! My question is... she asked my help in picking...

Direct Burial Electrical Cable [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on running an underground electrical cable to my garage. I plan on placing a 100 apm panel in the garage and run from my house main electrical feed. What kind of wire do I need to do the job?

Australian burial certificates NSW [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find information on Margaret theresa Watson need Ryan born in Ireland. Her parents were Catherine need Piggott and Timothy Ryan of Limerick and Tipperary. Margaret Ryan married James Watson in Australia in Sandhurst Queensland 9th November 1859 she was aged 21 yrs ( or so...

View more questions Search