Yes, you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to punish my hyper kitten [ 19 Answers ]

I am a new owner of a kitten my husband found her at a local hwy! We have taken her in and love her:)! She is a good cat but is a little subburn.. we are not sure how to make her mind. She scratches a lot andbites on our computer wire and we are trying to handle it with moving her away each time...

Housebroken dogs pooping to punish us [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I have two dogs... 2 mini daschunds (ages 4 and 12). The dogs get along great, and they are both housebroken. But now here's what's happening. The two doxies used to sleep in bed with family, but then we stopped it. My dad was always up at night (he was disabled and could not lay flat) so...

Have we got the right to punish? [ 1 Answers ]

As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Some people say that if someone steal something (because he has nothing to eat or something like that),we have the right to cut his hands like in saudi arabia. I have a doubt, is it really said in kur'an that we can punish people like that? Why...

Allah won't punish evil spirit peoples? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a follower or in order to say I know well about quran and islamic ways I love to follow... I acept its being very critical to be a real follower lik prophet mohmd etc... but even in this competitive world with lot of evil and greedy peoples in environment I try to folllow quran to be frank I'm...

Fafsa rejected and univ. Wants to punish me [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, My FAFSA was rejected by a local university (School A) so I tried to go to a community college (School B). In order to get into School B I have to get my transcripts from School A. yesterday I got a letter in the mail saying that I could not get transcripts because I owed them...

View more questions Search