Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Sep 28, 2011, 06:56 AM
    What's that song?(if you get this I will love you forever) 90's alt
    Ok I'm giving up trying to remember the lyrics for this song, its been ages since I heard it and I just can't remember enough lyrics to get me any where. It came out around 90-97. Female singer. The lyrics have something to do with her being picked up by a truck(I believe in the lyrics she talks about her car being broken), and going down a long dirt road. Also if I remember correctly she talks about dreaming in the song. I know not much to go on, which is why I haven't been able to find it. Pop out any and all ideas!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2011, 07:08 AM
    Maybe this? (I like this song)
    Dayna Manning - My Addiction - YouTube

Sep 28, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    maybe this? (I like this song)
    Dayna Manning - My Addiction - YouTube
    Few things one as stated alt not country :P but no definitely not it. I know I'm cursed to never find this song :*( ty for the attempt though
    BellaRani Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2011, 08:09 PM
    Heart "All I wanna do is make love to you" (I THINK).

Oct 13, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaRani View Post
    Heart "All I wanna do is make love to you" (I THINK).
    Not a 80's song, defiantly not heart I know all of theirs by heart :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's alt rock band with a black dude and a white dude [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Im trying to think of a band that may only have two members. The lead sing is black with dreads I think and there is a white guy. I can picture them sitting in a diner or coffee shop as one of their videos or just pictures. They are 90s grunge/alt rock... please help me I am going nuts...

90's song warm love... help [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the singer for a song that has lyrics... in the heat of the night, I feel the burning... the chorus goes like... give me that warm love... sung by a woman. Its an RnB song... Please not Joan something or Van Morrison... not them... HELP

Black & white beach love song from the late 80's or early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Black & white beach love song from the late 80's or early 90's

Love forever [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am 24yr old and my girl friend is 28 yrs old.we have been love for 6 yrs.our relation is very strong,but sometimes I feel bad.when she gets angry she does n't receive my mobile,and respond my Messages.she even doesn't talk to me for three months when she in angry mode.when she mollifies her...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

View more questions Search