Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anky2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Planning to invest
    Hi my name is ankit jain and I am a business man in delhi, I am having a surplus amount of money and I wish to invest it and get good rate of interest on withdrawal within six months.

So give me your advice how should I proceed.

Thank you
    Waiting for your answer

Regards
    Ankit jain

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get people to invest? [ 3 Answers ]

Where can I start and keep going in finding investors who want to use their money to make money, I am new to this and trying to find the right avenue to find investors that would like to invest their money.

Invest today [ 2 Answers ]

I need $25 000 four years from today. I have money to invest in an account that pays 5.5% p.a. interest compounded daily. How much should I invest today to meet my requirements in 4 years?

Should I invest in 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am on a H1B visa and am planning to return back to my country in a couple of years. I have been investing in 401K since my employment. I would like to know if this investment will be valid or do I just forefeit the money when I leave the country. If it will be of no use, is there...

To invest [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for advice on how to invest in the stock market. I would be investing more like a day trader, buy stocks for a short term and sell them after they make a profit. Any recommendations on what on-line service is better, cost efficient, able to buy/sell stocks rapidly.. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.