Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robfree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 05:12 PM
    New Sears garage door opener does not completely raise the door.
    I have a sears garage door opener 1/2 hp that I just installed. It raises the door up about 6 inches, then reverses and closes with enough force to pin the sled against the front of the door and does not stop until the chain is extremely tight on one side and droopy on the other side. Any suggestion?

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Garage Door Opener [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sears Model 139.53403 1/3 HP Chain Drive Garage door opener. This has small dip switches to change the code with. Does anyone know the year this was produced? I'd like to add "Safety Beams" to the opener. I've seen them for models built between 1984 and 2001 (Sears) Does...

Who can I ask about my sears garage door opener [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced the gears in the 1/2 hp chain driven sears garage door opener and re-installed the motor and all of the other components. I reconnected all of the wiring. Now I am having trouble setting the timing of the door. I pressed the button on my remote control and it started to run in one...

My Sears Garage Door Opener Won't Work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears model number 139.53615SR. When I push the open/close button, I hear a click and the light comes on. The motor does not run and the trolley is not jammed. Any ideas?

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

Sears garage door opener [ 6 Answers ]

I have a sears garage door opener. When it gets cold, the door will not close unless I hold the wall switch down until it closes to the ground. When the weather gets above 40 degrees, then it works fine. Any idea on what is causing this? I have tried to adjust the opener but it doesn't help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.