Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbegun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Is is bad to like a guy in islam?
    Because I like him, were really good friends I just want to know is it bad that I am his friend and that I like him?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2011, 02:14 PM
    Nothing wrong with that at all.
    mbegun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 02:16 PM
    But liikee we touch shoulder sometimes accidentally but kk thnxx
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2011, 09:48 PM
    Nothing wrong with that too.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 27, 2011, 11:20 PM
    MBegun,
    I have found that there are certain religions, in which such encounters are hated, while in certain other faiths, the followers or the so-called preachers make their own strict and strigent rules, which prove fatal for the lovers or the youngsters, mainly because, when they make rules they are no more young and forget what they have been when they were young, and this is really so so so harmful for the love-birds. At the age/stage of life, where you are, it is natural to expect such touch-kiss encounters and they are helpful in growth and are really a source of great fun. Nothing wrong, cute girl... but be cautious, if your parents or society keeps an eye on you, and is not the people surrounding you too vigilant and strict in such matters, and if yes, be careful. Fools are fools, and any sane advice or suggestion or even talk of wisdom is going to fall flat on their deaf ears. Whether Islam allows it or not, does not matter here, as Islam is also a religion and every religion understands the psychological and biological needs of 'lovers', but what matters is how much command do the people have in your concern/matter, who hold these kiss-touch encounters and these love-affairs WRONG and nothing less than SIN. If you find my point HELPFUL, click here, so that I would know, and lets have a heavy discussion and debate on this issue here, so that this scourge is eliminated from our society, from the life of every lover. And, the world becomes a FUN for all, yeah, for ALL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In islam how to marry a hindu guy? [ 0 Answers ]

I am also in love with hindu boy from last 5 years and I proposed him. Our love is true and we love deeply each other.he dose not want to changes his religion... but I want to bring him into Islam.I will be doing a great sin against allah.so please help me.

Is it bad to have a guy friend when your dating another guy? [ 9 Answers ]

I was dating thhis guy for 4 months and then he breaks up with me cause he went through my phone and saw he text me a week before but I never text the guy friend back and he broke up with me cause I never told him he text me is this bad

View more questions Search