Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydreamplease Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 01:15 PM
    A dream about a boy...
    There's this boy I know, and I always thought we've been friends, some what at least. I never really knew if I liked him but for a while off and on I kind of do. He recently just got this girlfriend I don't really like too much. But for about a week straight I was having a dream about him every night. Like one time I was going down to borrow his guitar. I just walked down to his house and he was like, "Sure, just come in and I'll get it for you." I remember standing inside the house and that was it. That was the end of that dream. And I remember having a dream where I went down to hang out with him at his house. Well his dad was there but I guess it wasn't really his dad. It was somebody else's dad. I remember being in the house and the dad was really nice. He told me and my friend that we could hang out but we just couldn't go back into his room. Of course I was fine with that. But then it was weird because it turned out that it wasn't even his house. He lived in the house across the street or something. So I was still at the one house and my friend was in the house that wasn't his. I was left standing outside. For some reason I felt upset so I opened their front door and just sat on the door step with my head resting on my hands. Well that dad guy came out and acted really mad at me and in my dream I think he thought I was disobaying him for trying to go into my friends room. So I got up real fast and walked away from the door trying to tell him I wasn't doing anything wrong. I don't remember why but I think in my dream I asked for a glass of water when I first got to the house. But other than that I can't remember right off any other dreams of him.
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Sep 29, 2011, 05:43 PM
    Ummmm so what's your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search