Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlucenti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 07:03 AM
    What is the list of presents for wedding anniversaries?
    What is the list of presents for wedding anniversaries?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Try this on for size: Wedding anniversary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do boys like for presents? Yikes, I need a little help. [ 8 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary in about two weeks. I have no idea what to get him. Girls are easy to get presents for, buy us a teddy bear, some jewelry, some clothes, candy. Whatever! And we're happy. Do boys even care if we only get them like one thing? So far...

Do Men remember Anniversaries? [ 8 Answers ]

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her dressing gown and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the...

No Presents - $ preferred? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiance' and I have both been married before and really don't need or want anything in the way of Wedding gifts. My fiance' doesn't really even want to Register anywhere which is fine by me. We're having a very small wedding (relatives only, no bridal shower, etc.) and would like to say 'no...

Christmas presents [ 2 Answers ]

Every year. I have been buying my foster siblings' chidlren's presents. They never called to say thank you or buy any gifts for my children. When I come to visit my foster mother, they are nice to my children. However, I never send a christmas card to me as well. My foster mother is wonderful, she...

Presents or not [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I both previously married. We are well past being "kids" that need things, and have enough stuff for several households. I feel that the invitations to our very informal wedding should indicate that presents are not necessary. My beloved, however, feels that there should be no...

View more questions Search