Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2011, 10:33 PM
    What Can Be Used To Remove Hair Dye From Carpet?
    Hi There:

Thanks for your help in this matter! Is there any way to remove permanent Dark Reddish Brown/Dark Brown Hair Dye from carpet? Has been in place for a couple of days now!

God Bless You All!

Ginger :)
    pattyg2 Posts: 480, Reputation: 27

Sep 28, 2011, 02:15 AM
    Try using 91% isopropyl alcohol(next to rubbing alcohol in grocery store or pharmacy). Pour it on the stain and blot with paper towels. Repeat until stain is gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

How do I remove hair dye stain from the carpet? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a black ugly stain on my carpet and I have to get it out.. HELP!

How to remove black hair dye from hair [ 2 Answers ]

To give you a general idea of what my hair has gone threw.. I have been dying my hair ever sense I was in 3rd grade. So I had blonde hair for about 6 years. Then the last year of dying it blonde, I decided to bleach it. I thought my friend new what she was doing, so I left it to her. She left the...

Remove hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for a number of years, how do I remove the dye at home? Have been left with darker hair at the back to the front and need to strip it back to normal colour, can this be done witout expensive trip to hairdresser? Please help not a good look:mad:

How to remove black hair dye from hair [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi there I am natalie from the uk and wanted to know if there are any home remedies for removing, or really fading black hair dye from hair, I am naturally red and am about to go on holiday next week to the canaries, and did not want red regrowth, so I am wanting a quick and easy...

View more questions Search