Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quineice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 07:36 PM
    People taken to army base
    Ppl were taken to an old army base and drooped off... Someone put something in the coffee and drugged everyone the all passed out then they all came to except for one... Another part is when a lady was trying to quit smoking and she got cigarettes from a vending machine that was laced with acid and ate her inside out
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quineice View Post
    Ppl were taken to an old army base n drooped off... Some1 put something in the coffee n drugged every1 the all passed out then they all came to except for one... Another part is when a lady was trying to quit smoking n she got cigarettes from a vending machine that was laced with acid n ate her inside out
    Mindhunters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage girls living on army base, what's the name of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie for years... its about 2 teenage girls who hitchhike and sneak into the back of a truck owned by a man in the army. They end up livivng on the army base with the man, and I think at the end of the movie they kill him, the movie came out in 1997/1998... does...

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

View more questions Search