Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alana021063 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 07:23 PM
    Information on Iran/ancient Persia?
    I really need help with this homework question. Anything helps. Thanks(:

Q: What objects, customs, traditions, or ways of life in modern Iran can be traced all the way back to ancient Persia?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 07:37 PM
    Are you studying this country in school? If so, is there a textbook chapter on Persia/Iran or handouts from the teacher?

Do you know how to search the Internet, say, with Google, because that's what I would do to find information for you. Here's one --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

And finally, do you have a write an essay or fill out a chart?

Sep 26, 2011, 07:42 PM
    I have to write a page about it, I'm in advanced social studies in 8th grade and I need help with some traditions of it. I searched Google several times and barely anything will come up.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Interesting. I got pages of information with Google. Did you look at the Wikipedia link I posted?

With this site --

http://www.everyculture.com/Ge-It/Iran.html

You should have plenty of information.

Sep 26, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Thank you so much, I've been on a website with wrong information the whole time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know the DOS game Prince of Persia 2? [ 0 Answers ]

I played it years ago and I just started it again. But I cannot remember a few details. I just completed the 1st level where the prince gets a hold of the ship leaving. But, I do not know how to move on to the next level. It seems to be waiting for me to make a move. It shows the ship leaving...

The Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time wall jumping [ 1 Answers ]

I'm playing The Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time, and very near the beginning, when he is close to getting the dagger of time, he has to wall jump up the side of a statue's face. I'm having real trouble with this; any tips?

Iran what next ? [ 12 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/current-events/nasa-bolden-mission-487991-3.html The military option was on the table towards the end of the Bush 2nd term . Here is what happened . There was momentum towards the military option because of a number of factors related to direct Qod and IRGC...

The EU and Iran [ 32 Answers ]

The EU said that if the UN does not impose sanctions on Iran ,that the EU would impose them on it's own or if it imposes sanctions that are too weak . This news is from an analysis by Startfor ;a usually reliable intel analysist organization (subscription only.. no link) What does the above...

Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones Backup Disc [ 1 Answers ]

I have a backup disc for the PoP: The Two thrones and I cannot get it to run on my computer. It installs fine and I can enter a disc key but when it goes to check the disc, it takes fifteen minutes to do so and then it just says there's a problem with my disc. Can anyone suggest a site where I can...

View more questions Search