Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 02:21 PM
    Public Apology
    I would like to apologize publicly to all of those I wronged in the past. I was indeed completely insane, yes I have been institutionalized for it and given proper medications. However, this was no excuse.

I indeed was pregnant, but found out after that I can conceive a child but cannot carry.

I was childish in my drive to have children so young and codependent in my relationships, once again, no excuse to bother you all with my petty problems that I blew out of proportion.

I would like to especially apologize to J_9, a good person I upset very much and Alty.

I was indeed abused, that was not a lie.
    I had made mistakes and made myself a fool in front of you all.

I apologize.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 02:41 PM
    I am so glad to see you again, emo, and happy to read your thoughtful responses to people who come her looking for answers. I've been wondering what happened to you and how you are doing.

Are things improving in your life, I hope?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 03:47 PM
    Well I sure hope you are on the mend Emop. Takes a lot to publicly apologize.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 03:56 PM
    I am doing all right, I haven't a computer of my own so I'm using a friend's computer. She has an account on here too, Lyra 123. I'm staying at her house for a while.

I am doing all right. I made many more mistakes, getting into an abusive relationship, almost getting married, moving out of my parents. It's been hard, but I needed it to grow up a bit and get a taste of reality. I moved back into my parents, but spend most of my time at Lyra's house. I saw her posting and I had to come on here to set things straight and apologize. I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt, that's where I met Lyra, she was too. But I'm getting better now.
    Dogs Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 04:13 PM
    Oh FYI Alty is no longer on AMHD, but I'll pass along your apology to her for you. But you know how that saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"? I can only imagine this is how she would feel.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Oh FYI Alty is no longer on AMHD, but I'll pass along your apology to her for you. But you know how that saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"? I can only imagine this is how she would feel.
    I understand, and I understand the people here who will take time to accept me again and I am not expecting a warm welcome. I understand I hurt and upset you all, and I know it will be a long time before I am trusted again.

It's a shame, why did she leave
    Dogs Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 04:19 PM
    why did she leave
    Politics.

Just remember yours and Lyra's greenies should be few and far between. ;) Yes I imagine it will take time for people to trust again.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 04:20 PM
    While I wait, I'll just give the best advice I can and hope that people can eventually forgive me
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Can you explain the rule about the greenies, I don't remember reading it and I'm having trouble finding it
    Dogs Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 04:36 PM
    Well seeing as you guys are posting from the same computer, it is going to look fishy. Just something to help you out.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 08:12 PM
    I am sorry if I don't remember you, I will blame old age. But welcome back and it is glad to hear you are getting on a solid footing.

As the moderator, all I ask is that perhaps you "two" don't post on the same questions and don't for sure answer each other. We do understand people share computers, Mrs Fr Chuck has been known to log in on my computer at times
    ** not her real screen name, but she does not want anyone to know on here her connection to me,
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I am sorry if I don't remember you, I will blame old age. But welcome back and it is glad to hear you are getting on a solid footing.

As the moderator, all I ask is that perhaps you "two" don't post on the same questions and don't for sure answer each other. We do understand people share computers, Mrs Fr Chuck has been known to log in on my computer at times
    ** not her real screen name, but she does not want anyone to know on here her connection to me,
    I will no longer be using her computer, we are no longer getting along. I will only be using this computer from now on
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2011, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Well seeing as you guys are posting from the same computer, it is going to look fishy. Just something to help you out.
    Good point, but I won't be using her computer any more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apology to Alty... Truly [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, I'm upset everyone. I probably shouldn't mention this here but I have to. I just got a PM from someone that frequents this thread. I consider this person a friend. We don't seem to be online at the same times often, but when we are I've always thought that we like each other, that we're...

Public apology [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone If you have read my post on "what can I do he is losing his sex drive because of my mother please disregard all information you have read. Since a young age I have had a vendetta against my mother and have made some very malicious comments to and about her this post was just...

Where do I go from here after husband's apology? [ 8 Answers ]

OK. Brief history on me: Grew up in home where brother beat me and Mom. I was stupid enough and desperate enough to get out of that by dating a guy who also abused me--but at least he got me out of the home where I was abused, huh? I was strong enough--after 11 years--to dump him and 'move on' buit...

Apology poem! [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good apology poem.This is a guy I only met once who I did something to. I have not spoken to him in awile.I would like to send him a poem.So any suggestions will help.. Thank you

View more questions Search