Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenMark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 12:35 PM
    Nassau county probation laws?
    I have been accused of diluting on urine tests due to low creatinine levels. I have not diluted nor have have had a drink in 6 months. I have been on probation for almost a year and not having a license has prevented from working and from caring for my elderly parents. What rights do I have
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 12:42 PM
    To ask for a new test. To go to the doctor and have them show it is a medical issue.
    Are they not watching you urinate ? In all of the probation positions I had to have them urinate in front of me.

Sorry but you find rides, ride a bicycle, or move closer to where you can work. In larger areas there is public transit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nassau county probation stipulations to get license back? [ 7 Answers ]

Can Nassau County Probation Dept make having an interlock a stipulation to getting my license back even after my probation term has ended?

Probation Termination In Nassau County, NY [ 3 Answers ]

I was sentenced with 3 years probation for a DUI. It has been 18 months from the Date of sentencing. This is my first and only offense. How do I go about getting my probation terminated?

Taxes for H1 holder in Nassau County NY [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am on my H1 visa, living and working in Nassau County NY. My Total tax burden is almost 35% FICA 7.6% Fed 21.31 NY St 5.94

Received a judgement fromm nassau county on a credit card [ 3 Answers ]

My husband received a judgement from Nassau County with an index # stating that this is from a credit card collector and the credit card company that he had was from over 10 years ago. I don't know the ny nassau county law, but isn't it after 6 years they cannot come after you and want to take it...

View more questions Search