Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Sep 26, 2011, 08:41 AM
    "jia wei xiao yao" medication
    I don't know if anyone knows anything about this medication?

But I started taking it three days ago for depression, I was given it from a chinese medicine store and I'm taking 3 pills twice daily.

I know its only been two days, but on the 1st night after taking them I had a nightmare, then last night I kept having panick attacks over the nightmare. During today I seemed more upset and detached and tired than before I started taking the medicine.

I wondered if anyone knew how the chinese would explaine it - perhaps someone Chinese would say that it is the blocked energy starting to shift and come out or anything like that?

But maily I just want to know, is it just coinicidence or could it be that I'm having an adverse reaction? I can't find any side affects online.

Thanks in advance! Xx
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 01:31 PM
    What your using it for is not even on the list that I found for the product. Also which one are you taking? Wan or San?

Were you taking other medications before you took this one and did you stop one to take the other?

Jia Wei Xiao Yao San Bupleurum and Peony Formula Min Tong - Formulas: Jia Wei Xiao Yao San Bupleurum and Peony Formula 100 grams 5:1 concentration On Sale In Stock Fast Shipping
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 01:36 PM
    One of the listed side effects is:

Precautions

Side Effects: A patient, after taking this formula, fell into a coma that lasted 18 days.(1) Another report documented this formula causing one case of excessive urination.(2)

Sep 27, 2011, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    What your using it for is not even on the list that I found for the product. Also which one are you taking? Wan or San?[/url]
    The original chinese one, whichever that is... it doesn't have a wan or san on the box but from my own research I would guess Wan.

Sep 27, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Also I wasn't taking any medication before I started taking this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

I was told by a "spiritual leader" or "medium" to put white flowers in my bedroom. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no idea what they are intended to do or what area in my life they are going to improve or affect. Does anyone know what white flowers, specifically in the bedroom are for?? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search