Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Sep 26, 2011, 05:28 AM
    Fantasy book with deserted town & body pit
    I remember a scene where the main character was walking through a town that appeared deserted, and I think that he ran into another character who was crazy or something. There was a bad smell in the town and he eventually walked around and found a giant pit full of bodies because the townspeople had all died from disease, or a curse, or..

Something tells me this was a Terry Goodkind book, maybe Wizard's First Rule, but I don't have the book anymore to check...

I seem to remember that the "crazy" person was trying to hide the fact that everyone was dead.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy book with deserted town & body pit [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a scene where the main character was walking through a town that appeared deserted, and I think that he ran into another character who was crazy or something. There was a bad smell in the town and he eventually walked around and found a giant pit full of bodies because the townspeople...

Throttle body cleaning necessity 2003 Chrysler Town & Country problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question that several dealers were not able to resolve! I have a 2003 Town and Country Limited 3.8L and 125K mi. It has a subtle miss when the motor is under a load (say 45 mph in high gear going up a hill). It also idles a little rough. The vehicle has not thrown any codes. With the...

A kid in a fantasy world tries to wake up and return to his body [ 2 Answers ]

So-an OLD series from way back.Heres what I remember: -this kid is in some sort of a drema world and constantly tries to find a way to "wake up" and return to his body and his parents. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.