Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Guest321 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 02:45 PM
    I guess all of you are right. Thank you for all your responses, I'm just leaving it be, she's not worth my thoughts anymore, I just wished she never bothered contacting me again in the first place. It was pointless!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 3, 2011, 04:10 PM
    I realize how hard this must be but you will get through it. You'll be OK
    Good luck.

Oct 3, 2011, 04:28 PM
    Cheers homegirl. I know I will be fine, I was doing great before and I'm getting there again, it was just a little set back. I just can't fathom out why people do such things.
    t2oussaint Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Man keep your head up and you never know what will happen in the future.

Oct 11, 2011, 04:24 PM
    Hey everyone, just a small update but I feel I need to write it on here.

Without my realisation, my ex unblocked me on fb again today (probably the 3rd time now) and sent me an email saying 'hey why did you put 'university name' on fb, I thought we agreed not to'.

The first thing I thought was, well there were a few thingswe agreed not to do yet you've done it so why is this such a big deal.

Basically when we were together we never put our uni's on fb in case parents or siblings find out as we were going through problems with our families but seriously 6 months down the line and she's emailing me that? She did this before last time we broke up but she called me after 1 month of nc saying the same thing. What's her problem? I'm definitely not responding to it in anyway, I couldn't believe it to be honest.

Thank you in advance for any input.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Why don't you block her.
    She is just checking up, maybe trying to get your attention, maybe she is bored, I don't know. But block her and don't respond.
    When she realizes that you are done she will stop her silliness.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest321 View Post
    Hey everyone, just a small update but I feel I need to write it on here.

Without my realisation, my ex unblocked me on fb again today (probably the 3rd time now) and sent me an email saying 'hey why did you put 'university name' on fb, i thought we agreed not to'.

The first thing i thought was, well there were a few thingswe agreed not to do yet you've done it so why is this such a big deal.

Basically when we were together we never put our uni's on fb incase parents or siblings find out as we were going through problems with our families but seriously 6 months down the line and she's emailing me that? She did this before last time we broke up but she called me after 1 month of nc saying the same thing. What's her problem? I'm definately not responding to it in anyway, I couldn't believe it to be honest.

Thank you in advance for any input.
    A passive/aggressive way to torture you, draw you into some crap of hers. You done good to not respond, drive her nuts if you blocked her from your FB, and spammed her Email contact.

Oct 11, 2011, 05:02 PM
    She must really be a bit screwed up to do something like that. Yeah I'm definitely not responding to her man and I will be blocking her myself tomorrow. I really felt there was no need for her to email me that 6 months after breaking up. If her family sumhow see that, why should it matter now, we're not together. My cousin said its her way of trying to contact me. She did this before but she had called me. I really needed to let this off my chest.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 11, 2011, 05:05 PM
    Hang in there, we are always here.

Oct 11, 2011, 06:45 PM
    It is her way of contacting you. She is too stupid to say I messed up so she wants to make small talk then try to get with you again.

Oct 12, 2011, 01:09 AM
    T2oussaint, she definitely has lots of pride and is quite stubborn so yeah I doubt highly she would admit she was at fault too. What makes you say she wants to try and get with me again? I don't feel like it is that so it would be great to get your opinion on that. I just think its weird and mad that she could send me something like that, half a year after we have broken up regardless if her family see that I went to the same uni. Its irrelevant now. I'm blocking her today.

Oct 12, 2011, 06:55 AM
    No women is going not talk to you for 6 months and then out of the blue try and spark a conversation with something so stupid man if she was really moved on and didn't care she wouldn't have message you. She probably in the stage where she can't find anyone that compares to you and she knows that so now she wants to small talk and see if she can win you're heart again man.

Oct 12, 2011, 09:37 AM
    @T2oussaint

Hmm maybe your right an. The reason why I feel its not is because of my previous experience with her the last time we broke up. After 1 month of nc she calls me saying the same thing 'why did you put the university on facebook' then started crying :s lol. I felt at that time she was crying because she was emotional and still had feelings so I told her how I felt, that I loved her and wanted to make it work. She replied saying sorry its too late I love you but I'm not in love with you. I was fine with that but confused. Then half an hour later after talking she cried again saying she was in love with me! So from my experience I truly don't know if it is that but you're point makes a lot of sense and has a lot of truth in it. Thank you for being here everyone!
    Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 09:59 AM
    Some things we will never understand, and shouldn't be distracted by them, or spend time dwelling on them.

This may be one of these things.

Oct 12, 2011, 12:09 PM
    She's confused and she wasn't you to be on the back burner so she can do whatever and tell you little stuff like that to give you hope but if you haven't talked to her in 6 months and she says that out of the blue I guess her guy search isn't going well my ex said the same thing 7 months ago and we were together for 3 in a half but when she finds someone she is going to act like she never tried to contact you. This is a sticky situation because if you still love her this can be hard very hard and they say you will get over her but what I have learned is the longer you are with someone the more memories you have and its not that easy especially if you guys were together all the time kind of like you were married but you weren't. That's real hard so I would say this I would leave her alone and not necessarily block her but if she keep contacting you that means she misses you and possibly wanting you back.

Oct 12, 2011, 12:23 PM
    T2oussaint

Well she did email me re-initiating contact as I had mentioned in my opening question which was about 2 1/2 months ago now but 3 weeks later after hearing nothing she blocked me on fb again, that's when I emailed her. Since then I heard nothing from her again until yesterday when she unblocked me and sent me that email about the uni thing. It seems as though it takes a month each time she contacts me. We'll see what she does.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2011, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by t2oussaint View Post
    Shes confused and she wasn't you to be on the back burner so she can do whatever and tell you lil stuff like that to give you hope but if u haven't talked to her n 6 months and she says that outta the blue i guess her guy search isn't going well my ex said the same thing 7 months ago and we were together for 3 in a half but when she finds someone she gonna act like she never tried to contact you this is a sticky situation because if u still love her this can be hard very hard and they say you will get over her but what i have learned is the longer ur with someone the more memories you have and its not that easy especially if you guys were together all the time kinda like you were married bu you weren't that's real hard so i would say this i would leave her alone and not necessarily block her but if she keep contacting you that means she misses you and possibly wanting you back

Or is bored, or just wants attention... from any one, good, or bad.

Oct 12, 2011, 12:51 PM
    She probably A: wants attention B: wants you back C: wants to see if your talking to any other women.

Oct 12, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Some women are like that man they break up with you and don't want you to be happy or want you with anyone else.

Oct 12, 2011, 01:02 PM
    T2oussaint

Yeah I broke it off with her but she text me the next minute saying 'we're over' so she had to get the last word in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost [ 12 Answers ]

So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find),...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Trying to figure out what movie I'm thinking of. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what movie this is. All I remember is that it came out probably in the 80s or 90s. It was a carton, there was a cave and big spiders and webs hanging on the walls. There were dark trees.. it's something like the last unicorn, but I can't remember what it was.

I can't figure out what movie I'm thinking of [ 7 Answers ]

I was really young when I used to watch this movie (I'm 15 now) and all I can remember was this kid like trying to get away from this heavy guy and they were in a, like garage or something at one point and then like the kid ran out of there or something and was hiding behind a car or something. Ahh...

View more questions Search