Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2011, 07:02 AM
    He seems to have taken a rare break.
    This won't affect any revenue for me, hehe.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2011, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, in many states Cheerleading is considered a sport. It's actually one of the most dangerous sports.
    Yes it is Dangerous. I remember at one of my HS Basketball games they threw this girl up for one of those stunts and they didn't catch her. IT was an ugly scene. If I had a daughter and she wanted to be a cheerleader I would let her.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 27, 2011, 08:14 AM
    I broke my nose that way Spit. :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    Yes it is Dangerous. I remember at one of my HS Basketball games they threw this girl up for one of those stunts and they didn't catch her. IT was an ugly scene. If I had a daughter and she wanted to be a cheerleader I would let her.
    My daughter is one of those that gets thrown up. The position is called a flier! I cringe whenever she has to go up! :(
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 27, 2011, 08:23 PM
    Is it a hijack when the posts are applicable to the question and informative.?
    That was good information not a hijack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughters who hate thir fathers [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old daughter who was spoiled rotten by me who is now a manipulative, selfish, demanding teen who lierally "hates me" any advice for her father?

Not sure how to feel about daughters dishonest boyfriend. [ 16 Answers ]

My 21 yr old daughter has been dating a guy for 4 1/2 years now. He's been a pretty good kid so far but they recently broke up because she found out he had cheated on her in some way. He said he knew it was wrong because it made him feel sick and that's how he knew my daughter is the one he wanted...

Can I change my daughters last name from the fathers to mine without his permission? [ 13 Answers ]

If me and my Daughter's father wasn't married can I legally change her last name without his permission? He's an absent father,he doesn't pay child support and never comes to see her. I don't want her having his last name anymore! He doesn't deserve it!:mad:

Ex-wife moving w daughters, fathers rights? [ 2 Answers ]

My brothers ex-wife is moving to the west coast from the east coast & plans to take their 2 daughters ages 11 & 13 with her. The reason for the move is she is getting re-married. They have joint custody but primary living custody is with their mom. They currently live 2miles from their dad & he...

View more questions Search