Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katylane12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Brown Period- but still virgin
    I have a dark brown period right now, when usually its red...

And I'm a virgin...

Anyone know why its brown?

No chance at an STD or being pregnant.

Help...
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Why do you bring if STD or pregnant question?Do you engage in outercourse?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2007, 12:59 AM
    If you are concerned about this make an appointment with OB.
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 19, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Blood can change colors. It will not always be red. Brown doesn't mean anything. Usually brown blood just means it is older and didn't come out the last time. I actually read that on a health site just so everyone knows. :) If you are sexually active, which you said you are not, then brown spotting can but does not always indicate pregnancy. I do not think it is anything to worry about, but if you do have further questions then go to the doctor. Hope this helps. :) good luck!
    help_ful101 Posts: 59, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Heyy any 1 want to be sexually active email me... [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why brown discharge before period? [ 6 Answers ]

It's a couple of days before my period and I'm getting a brownish discharge when I wipe and don't know why? I just switched to a new type of pill, but prior have been on ortho for about 3 years now.. Could I be pregnant??

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

No period, just brown discharge [ 14 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period on Jan. 21st and I am always on time or a day late. Wednesday I started having little brown discharge so I thought maybe my period but it never came. I have more brown discharge and no blood. Wednesday morning I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could...

Brown Discharge before period.. [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 3 months, at the beginning of every period I have about a day of only brown discharge. It doesn't have a funny odour, and like I said it only lasts a day... if that. I noticed that it started doing that after I had a yeast infection which I treated with monistat.. which was just...

View more questions Search