Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 11:58 PM
    Paranormal activities while pregnant.
    My boyfriend works night at this warehouse store ans some of his fellow workers had been telling him that the had been seeing this little boy playing around by his side for days now, a little after that I came to find out I was pregnant with his baby. Also my mother told me that when she was pregnant with me she would see a ghost of a baby girl roaming around the house. Does anybody know why this happens?
    udaysz Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2011, 07:13 AM
    Firstly you ask your mother under what circumstances she was when she was pregnant..
    When you are deeply involved into something then the image in your brain may reflect in the surroundings(which is just an illusion). For example when some people fell in love they used to think about their girl friend all the time and when they encounters somebody she would just seem like his girlfriend because he is deeply involved in a subject called 'love'. In the same way the object in your mind which you think more will usually reflect this just an illusion nothing to worry...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by udaysz View Post
    Firstly you ask your mother under what circumstances she was when she was pregnant..
    when you are deeply involved into something then the image in your brain may reflect in the surroundings(which is just an illusion). For example when some people fell in love they used to think about their girl friend all the time and when they encounters somebody she would just seem like his girlfriend because he is deeply involved in a subject called 'love'. In the same way the object in your mind which you think more will usually reflect this just an illusion nothing to worry...
    I think it is a lot early to call it just an illusion. You seem to dismiss what you don't understand.

To OP:

What may be happening is that your senses are heightened by the pregnancy. And it may run in your family. Knowing before seeing is nothing to be afraid of. You have a connection with your child and it may well be a boy. Let us know.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 26, 2011, 01:16 PM
    I've heard of several people having pregnancy related haunts. I do not believe it is an illusion... this is something many people experience. I, however, do not believe these to be the spirits of you or your child. Be careful with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help With Personal Paranormal Activities? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my name is Mickey and I have been dealing with having psychic abilities since around 2004. It happen when I was a member of a christian church and had a thought/prophecy that god was going to prepare me for marriage. I had thoughts, feelings, things where I would be talking to someone/watching...

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? [ 2 Answers ]

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? - attracting people to the organization - allocating resources - employment - specifying job responsibilities - motivating employees

Paranormal activities [ 3 Answers ]

I think our house may be haunted,one morning my wife got up early and discovered some fresh cut hair on the kitchen floor, black and short,and nobody here has black hair.she left it their for me to see,good thing their was a chair behind me.my wife has heard her name called in the kitchen also.our...

Operating Activities [ 3 Answers ]

The following Information regarding inventory transactions is available for the moth of May. Date Type of Event Number of Units Unit Cost Total Cost May 1 Beginning Inventory 100 $12 $1,200 May 3 Purchase ...

View more questions Search