Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 27, 2011, 03:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexis2323 View Post
    Dear hheath tahnk you for your advice and yes he does pay child support and he is always there for his son he does pay child support ,he already takes care of his son more than the mother does and he doesn't even live with him i know this because we were outone night and his baby's mo called and was like aiden is sick and immediatley me and him both went over there and checked on him.

i appreaciate your advice
    thanks!
    Maybe he's not such a bad guy, but I'm still bothered by the sex discussion. You are 15 and sex should be off the table at least until you become legal age. Even then you should not engage in sexual intercourse until you are ready to have a baby of your own.

I would tell him point blank that you are not ready for sex yet (and you are not despite what you may think) and if that is a deal breaker, then you are sorry. If he goes along, then maybe the relationship is worth pursuing. But either way, you need to be upfront with your parents and go by what they say.
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 27, 2011, 03:57 AM
    Lexis2323,

It is nice that he 'does pay child support' but as I said earlier, the perception of a person differs from person to person. Love is not only SEX, remember it, and so, if SEX is the only thing on his mind, do not 'be' with him. Also, this is the time (as you are yet a minor) you have to study, learn and grow up. Friendship, infatuation, love and temptation are irresistible at this age/stage of life, but you must concentrate on other important things too. However, I will not stress upon leaving him for good, just CONSIDER your mom's instincts+experience+concerns-for-you. Also, wait and watch. Do not assume that if he is taking full care of that child, he will do the same to yours... So, think twice/thrice/many-times, before you jump the bandwagon.

Final word - if you are good, nobody is going to hurt you, but why to be gullible/vulnerable. Your body is yours, and until and unless you allow someone to 'control' you, nobody can't, not even any devil/god! So, be cautious.

GOOD LUCK!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to discipline 18 year old son/high school senior [ 10 Answers ]

Our son has recently turned 18 and started his senior year. All has been going pretty well. He stays busy with school and working 30 hours per week. On his days off he spends time with his friends which I understand. We don't especially like him spending a lot of time at his 20 year old cousins...

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

Is it okay for a senior guy in high school to date a freshman girl ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is it okay for a senior guy in high school to date a freshman girl ?

18 Year Old Son a Senior High school [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son whom is in his senior year. I have raised him alone since 1997 along with his sisters. We are at a stage in his life where he is keeping secrets from me about who his friends are, getting high. He is in counceling and on medication for depression. We were close and I new...

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search