Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I don't know if I'm pregnant how can I tell?
    I am 16 and I think that I might be pregnant. I have had unprotected sex but my boyfriend always pulls out but I don't think that, that prevented this. I haven't had my period when I was supposed to but mine are hardly regular so I don't know if I can rely on just that. Second I have had to go to the bathroom a lot but then that stopped. And now tonight I started to bleed a little but it was only pink. My friend is in the same boat as me and asked her sister who just had a baby and she said that it could have been a miscarrage or breakthrough bleeding. I don't have anyone to really talk to because my family would really disown me if I was pregnant. Help me please. What does all of this mean?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Buy a pregnancy test and use it... they are not always accurate but it will give you an idea. If you don't start your period soon go to a Dr. and get yourself checked. And if you are pregnant I am so sorry for you, but you will have to tell you parents. And maybe they won't be as bad as you suspect. But you have to have support form someone,
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Pregnancy test is the only way to find out for sure!!
    hiphop2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by m16
    i am 16 and i think that i might be pregnant. i have had unprotected sex but my boyfriend always pulls out but i don't think that, that prevented this. i haven't had my period when i was supposed to but mine are hardly regular so i don't know if i can rely on just that. second i have had to go to the bathroom a lot but then that stopped. and now tonight i started to bleed a little but it was only pink. my friend is in the same boat as me and asked her sister who just had a baby and she said that it could have been a miscarrage or breakthrough bleeding. i don't have anyone to really talk to because my family would really disown me if i was pregnant. help me please. what does all of this mean?
    Well you might be pregnant start of telling me your first day of your last period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have been with my boyfriend for over a year now, we have sex on a regular basis, but never use condoms he always pulls out just before he cums. I have always had a period and am due next week, but today I have noticed some brown discharge what does this mean please help? :(

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant. We have sex everyday just so we don't miss the ovulaton period. And I took a test Saturday October 28 and it said positive btut he window box that tells weather it worked or not didn't show up. And I took another one Sunday October 29 and it...

Could I Be Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I had my cycle Oct. 18-21. /Oct. 28 I spoted blood; light pink/when I went to the bathroom there was a small amount that was light red and that was this morning/ my next cyle is around Nov. 15th. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search