Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    combsontheway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 01:28 PM
    Following my dates.
    I am about 10 days past ovulation and have a positive pregnant. Test, which if I have calcualted correctly puts me at 3wks, this seems a little soon for a positive test, could what I thought was my regular af reall have been implantation bleed?

Check out some similar questions!

Could my dates be off? [ 1 Answers ]

I had a positive pregnancy test on may 4 2010. When I went to see the doctor I could not recall when my LMP was. They scheduled an ultrasound which calculated my due date at January 14 2011. I would like to know if this due date makes sense for when I had the positive test and when I would have...

Use By Dates. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so this question has been bothering me for some time (LOL). And, I finally remembered to ask it today! Okay so - Use By Dates... What is the deal with those... so it says 'Use By Oct. 8th' what happens on October 9th? Will it turn into a frog? Will it kill you if you eat it? Just curious....

First Few Dates. [ 65 Answers ]

So I recently started going on a slew of dates, and I wanted to know the general guidelines from the women. 1. Do you want guys to pay at least the first three dates if he asks you out? 2. How long should the guy wait before he asks you on a second date? Should he wait for the 3-day...

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

First dates [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, During my freshmen of high school I saw this girl. She was really beautiful,:) but I could never actually tell her. So now I'm a sophomore. Finally I told her how I felt. Now we talk every now and then. She knows that I that I don't have a girl yet. I've really been connecting with her,but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.