Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal_angel23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Missing my ex who cheated on me, should I call him?
    I am missing my ex boy friend who cheated on me. He used me physically, financially and emotionally. I caught him with another women and we broke up. It has been a month now. I am dating someone else but I am missing my ex. I want him back now.

Edit/JC
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2011, 09:57 AM
    No you should not call him.
    Your dating somebody else.
    Why would you want to go back to somebody that you claim used you in so many ways?

Leave him alone, stay away from him.
    crystal_angel23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 10:50 AM
    I love him and I know that if I call him he will committed to me?

Edit/JC
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2011, 12:00 PM
    He may commit, but he also will cheat.

Why are dating again when you still have feelings for the ex? Is that fair to the one you are dating now?

A month is not enough time to heal. Take more time without him, and maybe not date until you feel stronger, and in better control of your feelings.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2011, 05:24 PM
    He cheated on you, treated you poorly. Your missing him does not change who he is.
    You might want to stay single until you're over him. Dating someone while pinning for your ex is not cool.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
    You know if you call him he will come back to you... why bother,or did you enjoy the way you were treated,if so then go right ahead... until the next time, and there will be one, be sure of that.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Don't bother with him, stay away from dating until you are over him
    loveher4eva Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
    the love of my life my ex girlfriend did the same to me and believe me somedays (today) I miss her like hell I know all the bad things she has done to me yet I still miss her but I know its over and I can never talk to her again because its simple she is not the person I thought she was. I loved someone who I thougth would and could never hurt me I was blind. You are in the same position. I want to talk to her so much but I know in the end somewhere down the line it will lead to me getting hurt because I just care about her more than she ever did me which is what stops me calling or facebooking. Me and u will probably never truly get over this but with friends and family beside you life can be good. We need to accept its happened and accept they are not the people we thought they were. Its hard to remember anything more than the great times but they are outweighed by cheating lies and hurt don't fill your life with these things again x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

People cannot call my voip number, but I can call out [ 0 Answers ]

Yesterday the phone worked today it does not. Incoming caller hears amessage saying to contact their provider because the call is being treated as a local call but should be treated as a long distance call. I myself tried calling "HOME" from my cell and had the same problem, I contacted the cell...

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

View more questions Search