Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ67connell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 08:19 AM
    How much I sure charge for post construcction clean up?
    I am in the business for almost 12 years but I being doing mostly residential cleanings. My Company its getting a good reputation and now I being ask to bit for post construction clean ups. I have this now that is a clinic with 80,000 Sq Ft around 96 rooms ,120 bathrooms, 370 glass panels and they want, stripping and waxing floors and carpet cleaning, all the things that you need to do about post construction cleaning. I know how to do the job very good, but I will love some suggestions about how much for Sq Ft I can charge, I really don't want to miss this opportunity.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Hello A:

Our expert, Stringer, will be along shortly.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much do you charge for construction clean up [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about charing to clean a new constrution home aboht 4500 sq ft

How do I charge fairly for a post construction clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house and a 4 story hotel to bid on and I do not want to over charge the customer or undercharge myself. It is a final clean of the inside no moving out any debris.

What to charge to clean? [ 2 Answers ]

What can I charge per sq ft cleaning an office building 5 times per week?

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

View more questions Search