Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confuessed12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 04:39 PM
    How can I test positive for chlamydia and my boyfriend test negative?
    I had to go to the emergency room about a week ago with severe abdominal pain. They diagnoised me with PID. A couples days later they called me and told me that my test for chlamydia was positive. I told my boyfriend of three months and he was upset. He automatically assumed I cheated on him. But I haven't been with anyone else since May. He went and got tested for it and it came back nagative. So the doctor told him there is no way we have been having unprotected sex for three to four months and him not get it if I have had it that long. But I haven't been with anyone other than him. So how could he not get it?

Check out some similar questions!

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

1 Negative Test, 1 Positive Test... How far along am I? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My name is Lindsay. In November we found out that we were expecting our first baby. In February I experienced a miscarriage. It is now June 4th 2010 and I took a pregnancy test today and got a positive. My last period started on April 4th 2010. I took a pregnancy test when I missed my...

Ovulation test positive or negative [ 7 Answers ]

I absolutely hate ovulation tests! They can be so confusing sometimes. I think I finally got a positive ovulation test - will you look at my picture and give me your opinion. Thanks to everyone who responds! It was an Answer Ovulation Test - it said if the line is the same color or darker than...

One positive test then 2 negative [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I took a pregnancy test on Sunday (5 days period late) and it was positive then I took one this morning and it was negative, I then went to the DR and he took one and again was negative. I have light spotting which is dark brown could I be pregnant?

Late period, 1 negative test 1 positive test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Previously I lost a baby at 7 months pregnant... looong story... anyway I conceived last time on Clomid. I began Clomid again last month. I am a day late, I took 1 test Sunday (2 days before missed period) it was a faint...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.