Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CANTremember Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Trying to name a prominent actor in the 90s
    I can't for the life of me remember (idk if I ever knew) this actors name... At a bar I saw someone that looked just like him and now am stuck in limbo forever!so he was in a bunch of movies in the early nineties... always played like an angry dad or maybe a principal, kind of chubby (gullet) he wasn't a comedian but I feel like he was in mostly comedy drama's... like john ritter, dan akroyd(he could play dan akroyd's brother) he's got a distinct voice maybe stubble, he was probably 45 in the early nineties, but once again I have no clue where to start! THANK YOU
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Could this be the man your thinking of? He appeared in many films back then.

James Belushi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sep 24, 2011, 02:47 PM
    No but you are CLOSE!! I don't think he has been in anything lately...
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Here is a list with some names on it. You can see if any ring a bell.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/best-actors-90s.asp

Sep 24, 2011, 03:14 PM
    He is of lesser known stardom maybe if the list was of the top 100 actors of the eighties and nineties
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 03:16 PM
    Can you describe any movies that he may have appeared in?
    hellopeople Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2011, 06:21 PM
    http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/06/03/gal_fbdo_jeffrey-jones.jpg

Shot in the dark: the principal from Ferris Bueller's Day Off - jeffrey jones

Sep 25, 2011, 07:15 PM
    AHHHHHHHHH!! He has salt and pepper hair but darker when he was young. I feel so stupid for not being able to come up with a movie. I keep picturing him as a disappointed dad who's son plays football or something? Good guesss though 'hellopeople'.

Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 03:56 AM
    Curt Russel comes to mind with that description.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know what caused this? Prominent vein under baby's eye. [ 5 Answers ]

My baby was born with a visible vein under her left eye. It makes her look like she has a perpetual black eye. She's 6 months old know and it hasn't gone away. Could it be from the high blood pressure I had during my pregnancy? I had preeclampsia and had to have an emergency c-section due...

Movie tittle 90s black actor with role as cop or mafia gangster [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to find the name of actor or the movie. The actor is black, he is not box office actor but he is a really great actor, he had cool style. I think he had some great movies at 1990's and he was still young around 20-30s and he has ever played with great white actors back then. His...

Becoming an actor [ 4 Answers ]

I want to act and am doing a national diploma in performing arts but find the academic part very hard. Is there any other way I can train to be an actor without all of the written work

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search