Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Sep 24, 2011, 07:53 AM
    Dell Desktop Compatible w/HP Monitor?
    I?m thinking of getting a Dell XPS dessktop but would like to use it with an HP 25" monitor. Would there be compatibility issues?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 24, 2011, 07:57 AM
    No issues at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Hard Drive compatible with the Dell Inspiron 1501? Hitachi Travelstar 500GB [ 1 Answers ]

Is this Hard Drive compatible with the Dell Inspiron 1501? Hitachi Travelstar 500GB Internal Serial ATA Hard Drive for Laptops Model: 0s02857 SKU: 1298035

I have an e-machine monitor, and Dell CPU, how do I get them to connect/be compatible [ 1 Answers ]

My e-tower monitor has a different chord/connection than a Dell CPu. There is an extra line connected to the connection wire that screws in to the CPU. Are they compatible, and can I get a connection adaptor? ^_^

Do IBM Compatible Desktop Computers Have a Battery Inside? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, All! It might seem like a dumb question. However, two of my desktop computers have Windows XP on them. I'm currently using an old desktop that has Windows '98 on it. Need I say more as to the problems that I'm having by using the Windows '98 machine? Anyway, neither of the desktops...

Where to sell dell desktop and how much? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a dell 518 desktop it is less than one year old, but I need a power mac for recording music. It has a quad core 2.4 ghz processor, 3.00 gb of memory, a 450 gb hard drive and it comes with a 22in monitor. It has Microsoft office 2003 and all of the standard programs. Any help would be...

I would like to sell my Dell Desktop [ 3 Answers ]

How can I sell my Dell desktop. Hi, I would like to ask where is the best place to sell my desktop PC. Also how much can I expect to get for it? Dell Inspiron 530, upgraded when bought to 3gb RAM with NVIDIA Geforce 8600GT, 300gb hard drive and Intel Core Duo 2.20ghz. Can someone help...

View more questions Search