Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayhunts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 10:26 AM
    What could cause too much crank case pressure in a 7.3 diesel?
    I have too much blow-by coming out of filler neck. But when you hold the RPM's around 2000, the blow by goes away and there's no pressure out of filler neck tube.

Any ideas?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Sep 23, 2011, 09:40 PM
    Maybe it's a clogged pcv valve?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7.3 diesel no engine oil pressure won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a 2002 F-450 with the 7.3 and drove it 3 miles running perfectly. Shut it off cranked it back up and moved it a few feet and it quit. It has no oil pressure coming to the sending unit.

Fuel pressure of a 7.3 litre diesel [ 1 Answers ]

Fuel pressure of a 1996 ford f350 7.3 litre diesel

I have motor oil coming out of the air box... crank case breather? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a honda cfr 450r dirtbike and oli is coming out of my airbox. Is this the crank case breather? What is there a pvc valve that's open flushig oil up to by airbox??

Gas in crank case [ 1 Answers ]

Troybilt lawn tractor - "Super Bronco" mower dies. I pull plug off crank case and a quart of gasoline/oil mix comes out. How is the gasoline getting into the crankcase?

7.3 diesel hard crank? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1992 7.3L diesel and I just started having problems with it cranking. In the mornings it cranks up fine but once it's a hot it won't crank, it sounds like its not getting fuel. I just changed the glow plugs and the glow plug relay but that didn't help at all Can someone help me??

View more questions Search