Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiara329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 07:50 AM
    Do ghost take your belongings?
    I got hurt awhile back and was perscribed pain pills. They started coming up missing no one in my house takes them. I have started putting them in several different places, I mean I was actually hiding them! I even put them in my purse in a small zip up bag... still missing!I have seen something moving around in our backyard and my husband has seen a huge shadow in our closet. Can someone please give me some insite?
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2011, 08:01 AM
    I;m sorry to say this, but if all that is going missing are the prescription pain pills, and they aren't being moved around, but actually disappearing, I don't think a ghost is your problem. I'd wait for some of the paranormal experts to answer also, but instead of looking at ghosts, I think you may need to look the people you live with.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
    I agree about the missing pills... just because someone does not admit to it, does not mean it is not happening. Just food for thought. But, seeing the shadows does add something to it. What exactly did you see in your backyard? How long have you lived in the home? I'm not sold it is a paranormal problem yet, but I know of MANY circumstances where spirits have moved/hidden items. Set the culprit up... put your pills out and video tape it. See what happens. Who else lives in the home and have they had anything odd happen?
    Shnanigan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 02:33 PM
    I, too have been experiencing the same thing happening. This has been going on for at least 4 years now. The common response would be that somebody is taking them and either selling them or taking the pills themselves. I know this is not the case as my husband and I are the only ones at home. My husband has his own pain pills and is allergic to the Morphine that I take.

At first I thought that I was taking more than what was prescribed, but I was getting tired of running out at the end of the month, so I started locking them in my lock box where I was the only one who had the code. They continued to show up missing.

My husband and I thought that maybe I was getting up in the middle of the night and taking them, so my husband hid them from me and would dispense them to me daily. I had no idea where he would hide them and they would still come up missing.

I have tried locking them in the glove box in my car and hiding them in various locations, yet they still come up missing.

We have moved 2 different times and this is still a problem. Currently, I have them locked in the lock box again with my bible in the lock box. I am desperate and frustrated. If I were to tell my Dr this is going on, he's not going to understand that this is actually going on.

I am hoping that someone out there has had the same problem that they have over-come and I would like to know what has worked. I can't be the only one to be experiencing this.

I am going to be on pain meds for the rest of my life, I really need help.

Thanks in advance;

Shnanigan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Personal belongings [ 2 Answers ]

What is the definition of personal belongings?

Ex will not take her belongings [ 5 Answers ]

I ended my 1 1/2 year relationship at end of November. My ex and I had been living together for 1 year. She has yet to move any of her belongings (t.v's, beds, sofas, clothes etc.) or take her 2 dogs and rabbit. Says she "can't find a suitable place to live" and doesn't want to have to "move her...

Question about Belongings... [ 2 Answers ]

I signed a 6-month lease on January 1, 2006. The person I was rooming with had lived in the house already for a year. He had the only copy of the lease. When I paid rent, I gave him cash (I did not get receipts because he was a friend) and bills were the same way. After the lease was to be up on...

View more questions Search