Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmeis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 07:01 AM
    Is it Legal to copy rock concert artists signatures on a promotional photo for resale
    Is it Legal to copy rock concert artists signatures on a promotional photo for resale?
    duvallfon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 07:09 AM
    No u can not..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 08:09 PM
    No, unless you get their permission and agree to pay them fees from the sales that they charge or agree to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have two lithographs by french artists and I can't read the signatures. Help? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two lithographs that I can't make out the signatures. They are by french artists and are about 50 years old I think. Does anyone recognize these signatures? Thank you. ibyendor

Loud rock concert at 25 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Back in January long before I even thought of getting pregnant, I bought tickets to go and see the Kings of Leon in concert in December. I still want to go, obviously, but my husband is worried that it'll be too loud for the baby! I'll be around 25 weeks by then and he keeps reading...

Need Artists For Benefit Concert! [ 4 Answers ]

Amnesty International at Avon High School is trying to organize a benefit concert for the spring of 2008. Does anyone have any idea how to get a decent artist to perform for free and who would be good for this? The proceeds of the concert will go towards ending the current genocide in Sudan. ...

View more questions Search