Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kelley072978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 05:13 AM
    Vaginal Bleeding
    I have been experiencing unusual vaginal bleeding for six months and would like to get advice in regards to my situation. I do not have insurance or income, I am a stay at home mother with a disabled husband...
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Hi Kelley, I don't know where you are,but I think you are saying that you could not pay for medical attention.

I am in England where medical help is always available to anyone,there are also walk in centres for people who have no regular Doctor.Do you have any thing like this where you can just walk into for medical help?
    The fact that you are a stay at home mother with a dis-abled husband surely should give you some sort of free medical help! If no is the answer to that then, do you have any friends that are in the medical profession who could offer some advice or help regarding your situation temporarily.

I have done nursing but you need to see a doctor especially if you have been losing blood for 6 months, this cannot be right and you need to have it checked out.

You say unusual vagina bleeding,so not continual bleeding? Have you had regular periods? Have you recently miscarried?if this is the case and you didn't go to hospital because of charges,it could be that if you did miscarry then perhaps everything didn't come away as it should.

I imagine that the local hospital will have an A&E service which you will have to go to to see a doctor and get a correct diagnoses, you cannot leave this,it needs to be sorted out now.

SATHYA11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 04:22 AM
    Suggesting a doctor is the best thing to do.hopefully finding a job is mandatory for u.you can connact any person who might help u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bleeding! [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not due to get my period until March 29th... today (March 24th) I had heavy vaginal bleeding for about 15-20 minutes then it stopped! Now I have a dark brown (looks almost black) bloody discharge... I don't know what this means but its never happened to me before. I didn't have sex previous to...

Vaginal bleeding... [ 0 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my g.f on 7th march... Her period date was 2nd march.. Not taking any risk she took I-pill bt after 80 hrs... Today on 19th march she had vaginal bleeding... why so? What are the effects of I pills on her periods?

Vaginal Bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Three days ago my boyfriend was fingering me and he went too deep to the point were it really really hurt a lot and when he took out his hand I wa bleeding and I continued bleeding for the rest of the day. The days after that I would bleed occasionally or when I peed. Today he tried fingering me...

Vaginal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started cycling on a regular basis, going for 30 to 40 k's a night. For the last two weeks now, I've noticed that there is a discharge of blood, not much but a little. Is this caused from too much cycling?

View more questions Search