Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    38yearsold Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Feb 3, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Mens health
    Isn't the loss of virginity a females concern [the tearing of the membrane in the vagina?],being a male,am I still a virgin if I've only had intercourse twice,both times with a condom and had never achieved orgasm?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Insertion of the penis into the vagina cancels out virginity for both the male and the female.

Just plain and simple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Cutting Curly Mens Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants a haircut but he has really curly hair... I was wondering if you can give me directions on how to cut his hair... What types of sections do I take, where do I start and how do I blend it... Thank you so much!!

Health [ 2 Answers ]

I have these following symptoms overwieght, unable to conceive, heavy periods, missed periods. I have had blood tests and urinaliysis done that resulted normal I lost 30 lbs. and My periods became regular but still have other symptoms plus gained the weight back is it possible that I could have...

My health [ 2 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone good for women and what r the side feects for Corticosteroid? Please answer me!:confused:

Mens briefs [ 1 Answers ]

Why does it matter what a guy wears underneath. I've always wore white briefs and my girlfriend says their OK but akways cracks jokes. Do woman really care and base this kind of things on a relationship?

View more questions Search